Monday, November 2, 2009

United we stand

I have been grossly negligent in my blogging. Life has been busy, but mainly in a good way, and I am all for that.
However, I have also had the misfortune of experiencing loss with my ER family lately, and when loss comes to you door, it does so in a big way.
We in the ER have had 2 of our family lose their spouses within a 4 day period of time. These losses were unexpected, and have left behind grieving wives and children. It has been overwhelming and unimaginable.
So to those who have experienced loss, we are here for you. Together we have resources available to help you. We will stand by you.

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you back...i was beginning to wonder if your stream had dried up!..btw - nurse k at "crass pollination" is back to her fabulous blogging ways. i HIGHLY suggest you check her out for some serious LMAOs.

    ReplyDelete