Monday, June 1, 2009

The whiner

There is no real point to this blog, other then for me to have a forum in which to whine.

I am tired. I am busy with appointments with my children. I have no quality time with my husband. At least I think I still have a husband...

I can't seem to get my house properly cleaned. I haven't been as attentive to my dog as I would like. I haven't spoken to my sisters in weeks.

I need to visit my Aunt. I need to tend to my mothers grave. I need to cut my fathers hair. I need to call my father in law and see how he is.

I need to go grocery shopping. I need to fold the laundry. I need to clean out my garage. I need to finish painting my daughters bedroom.

I need to find out what is in those mystery boxes under the stairs. I need to clean out the spare room again. I need to cut the grass. I need to plant some flowers.

I need to tend to my photo projects. I need a shower. I need to wash my floors. I need to organize my closets again.

I need a wife.

2 comments: