Friday, June 12, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes

I was driving my daughter Kelsey to baseball Wednesday night. She was telling me about a friend of hers, who had a bit of a dilemma.

It would appear that in this particular circle of friends, there is a running joke about this girl, because every other month or so she believes she is pregnant.

Stupidly, I asked whether or not the girl was using contraception, and I was informed that she takes the pill sporadically, and that the boyfriend refuses to use condoms.

"Let me guess" I said, "he doesn't like the way they feel?". Kelsey nodded her head knowingly and confirmed my suspicion. And then she said "I don't like the feeling of them either, but it's gotta feel better then pushing a kid out your vagina".

I feel a migraine coming on......

3 comments: